The Chula Vista councilman at the center of an open-government controversy said it was a shame the mayor and city clerk are the subjects of a deposition and is “disappointed that a lawsuit had to be filed.”
Steve Miesen said he d [..]
- Open government atty wants mayor to swear
- City considers OTC ownership
- Sentence delayed, frustration prolonged
- Self preservation flies out the window when a child’s needs erupt
- Judge sends hacker to prison
- Blemishes and money are the cost
- City embarks on ambitious upgrade
- No merit to McCann’s defame claim
» Drones, Taking Mass/Emergency Notification to New Heights
Join ASIS San Diego for...
» WaterSmart Landscape Makeover Series
Taught by local landscape and...