The Chula Vista City Council on Tuesday voted in support of city staff to draft language for a half-cent sales tax measure to appear on the November ballot with an accompanying advisory measure where voters get to advise the council how sales t [..]Full Story | Related Story
- Tax increase headed for November vote
- Candidates offer answers, perspective
- Home is sweet regardless of square footage and amenities
- District 4 residents meet would-be representatives
- Partnership leaves middle school students prepared for the future
- Mayor's daughter will pay fine, serve probation for February battery
- Drive-thru conflict ends in death, prison sentence
- Ready for the next phase of living?
» Fundamentals of Employment Law 5.10.16
This course will provide an...
» I'm the Boss, Now What? How to Manage the Transition From Peer to Supervisor (2 part series)
This workshop will focus specifically...