? The Star-News | Chula Vista Star News

| Wed, Dec 31 1969 04:00 PM

Sports Photo Gallery
Rate This Article vote(s)
Average Vote 0/5

Kevinbutthole Says:

Sat, Oct 14 2017 10:47 PM

Hillary Clinton would NEVER let this happen. Hillary for president in 2020!

Alma Sarmiento Says:

Fri, Sep 29 2017 04:26 PM

The National School District Governing Board HAS NOT voted on, endorsed, or discussed this weekend's event in Kimball Park in any way. Personal opinions of individual board members DO NOT represent that of the Governing Board or that of the National School District.

marisa B Ugarte Says:

Fri, Sep 29 2017 02:42 PM

so proud of our DA

kevinbutthole Says:

Mon, Sep 25 2017 10:52 PM

I do not support alcohol centric events.

Michael Gilgun Says:

Mon, Sep 25 2017 04:58 PM

Carlos,
Thanks for the common sense editorial.

Mojo iam Says:

Tue, Sep 05 2017 12:54 PM

Is this event open to people under 18?

kevinb-tthole Says:

Mon, Sep 04 2017 10:45 AM

Be there and enjoy! The hot dogs last year were great!

David Delgado Says:

Sun, Aug 27 2017 09:19 PM

*CORRECTION* Hilltops kicker's name is David Delgado not Daniel Delgado.

Hunter Says:

Sun, Aug 13 2017 08:24 PM

Ouch, this article was published at about the same time a car plowed through a group of protesters, killing one and injuring several others.

Anyway, perhaps temporary bollards, similar to the ones that already line some of third ave, can be used to reduce the burden on organizers after a one-time investment

Max Says:

Mon, Aug 07 2017 02:52 PM

Inadequate parking for Golf event. Cars are jam-packed throughout the surrounding neighborhood, in some cases partially blocking driveways. Why is the Country Club allowed to hold events for which it offers insufficient parking?

Barbara Ackerman Says:

Fri, Jul 21 2017 11:10 AM

hi Sandy. I am the women who called you about selling your book. I was surpose to call you back about getting together with you. My son went on vacation and it caused extra work for me and I forgot. My -email is above. Just let me know when you will back in town. I am very much interested in getting the books to sell.

Terry Thomas Says:

Sat, Jul 08 2017 05:46 PM

Bravo to CV Elementary School. Our children are our greatest gift and resource. Also, Cheers to Nancy Alvarado and her amazing insight, philosophy and achievement as a teacher, mentor, community member, and kind human being.