| Wed, Dec 31 1969 04:00 PM

Rate This Article vote(s)
Average Vote 0/5

jmbrickley Says:

Thu, Jan 29 2015 02:02 PM

John was served at exactly 3:59 PM on January 27, 2015.

Roberto Yngson Says:

Wed, Jan 28 2015 01:37 PM

If possible to get a two hard copies of this news print being the father of Melanie and Angelika Yngson, thank you very much!

R/
Robert

Tue, Jan 27 2015 04:31 PM

I believe this is now a 'moot' issue.

the weed Says:

Mon, Jan 26 2015 05:10 PM

What a great story, and I know why.......I met Luka, and now I know that the "smuggler" is the boss! Luka is a great companion for both of you!!!

anthony Says:

Mon, Jan 26 2015 08:11 AM

as always excellent coverage & article

Chris Says:

Sun, Jan 25 2015 03:59 PM

Feel better soon, Tom.

Karen S Says:

Sat, Jan 24 2015 07:35 PM

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I suppose we all have a bit of devilry within us, awaiting the proper inspiration... or desperation. Kudos to your wife, the smuggler!

sosocal Says:

Sat, Jan 24 2015 04:06 PM

And the beat goes on...

candy Says:

Fri, Jan 23 2015 06:26 PM

i myself go to this school it has everything a child need friends, without the bad words, good learning and test scores i am a 6th grade and all the little kids are awsome

sosocal Says:

Wed, Jan 21 2015 02:39 PM

Mr. Miesen is not without baggage, and so the saga continues...the fact that he is an executive for a company that contracts with the city makes many people feel there is a large conflict of interest. Can anyone tell me how this escaped the notice of the city attorney, the mayor and all the council members who voted for him? Were they hoping no one was watching? Are they like toddlers with blankets over their heads who then think no one can see them?

the weed Says:

Tue, Jan 20 2015 07:43 AM

Thanks Tom!

Sat, Jan 10 2015 05:54 PM

John McCann is up to his old tricks - trying to get his personal friends in as his supporters - it is all about his dream to be Mayor - as usual it is all about him. Little does Ms. Bensoussan realize her aligning herself with McCann will be one of the biggest mistakes she has ever made. Today I received an email, I was 1 of about 100 names it was addressed to - asking me to pass along to all CV residents and property owners I know - it was The READER story on this same subject - so,,,, I did just what was asked of me and sent it out to about 200 people. The word is being spread that the interests of the City are not in good hands as long as McCann and Bensoussan have obviously decided to prop up a relic.

On a side note might we find a different picture to put up in the news block, McCann may be news but it is 'old' news that we are tired of looking at.