South County Christian Youth Theater will present “Disney’s Mulan Jr.” in February at the Mater Dei Catholic High School performing arts center, 1615 Mater Dei Drive, Chula Vista. Show dates are Feb. 13, 14, 20 and 21 at 7 p.m. and Feb. 14, 15, 21 and 22 at 2 p.m.
It’s not too late to drive two-and-a-half hours to Palm Springs for the experience of attending their famous film festival. The 26th annual Palm Springs International Film Festival, from Jan. 2-12, presents 192 films in various venues, including world premieres, U.S. premieres and various indie and foreign movies.
Lights! Camera! Christmas! Yes, it’s that time of the year and the night is ablaze with colorful lights and decorations to promote friendship and goodwill to all.
San Diego’s longest-running professional theater production is celebrating its 24th anniversary this year, but Lucifer is sneering. The Prince of Darkness and his minions are making plans to ruin the first Christmas.“La Pastorela de Inspi [..]
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- 'John Carter' film celebrates sci-fi classic book's 100th anniversary
- American values trumpeted in 'Act of Valor'
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Zeros' European tour a smash despite weather
- Magic of Disney to touch South County CYT stage in February
- Festival of lights brighten holiday spirit throughout city
- Angels and devils battle again in San Diego’s most popular holiday show at San Diego Rep
- 'Woman in the Mirror, A Dancer's Journey' returns to the stage
- Fright night: BVHS Halloween carnival is a scream
- Scream '14 set for 'spooktacular' fun at Bonita Vista High School
- Actor, singer, dancer — multi-talented BVHS Music Machine alum grabs spotlight
- New spin on 'Odd Couple' doesn't diminish laughs
- Chula Vista Altrusa Club sets date for 11th annual fundraiser/fashion show
- Fringe Festival shines spotlight on local theater talent
- Mirror, mirror — Gregory views life through dance and transformation
- 'Disney's Little Mermaid' to make a splash in Chula Vista
- 'Our Town' on tap for Olympian High School drama department this weekend
- ‘Shrek the Musical’ to make its CYT debut in Chula Vista
- South County CYT’s ‘Willy Wonka’ is family-friendly theater viewing
» Intimate Classics: Keyboard Conversations® with Jeffrey Siegel
Jeffrey Siegel a Center favorite...