Peter Pan will swoop onto the stage in Chula Vista and delight children of all ages in the fast-paced, musical journey to Neverland courtesy of South County Christian Youth Theater.
Last week, Olympian High School transformed into 1959 Rydell High as the school's entire visual and performing arts department staged an ambitious rock 'n' roll rendition of the popular 1972 musical "Grease."
One of the most loved family musicals of all time, "Annie," takes the stage Feb. 15-17 and Feb. 22-24 at the Mater Dei Catholic High School theater in Chula Vista.
The top film of 2012? "Django Unchained." From start to finish, I laughed myself silly.
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- 'John Carter' film celebrates sci-fi classic book's 100th anniversary
- American values trumpeted in 'Act of Valor'
- No one is safe, even in 'Safe House'
- Viewers set sail for 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island'
- 'The Grey' has everything that defines good filmmaking
- Flight of fancy
- 'The Iron Lady' profiles Britain's Margaret Thatcher
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Zeros' European tour a smash despite weather
- CYT delights locals with production of ‘Peter Pan’
- Olympian High School students tackle performance of 'Grease'
- CYT's 'Annie' opens this weekend at Mater Dei Catholic High School
- Wonder of the wild expresses dynamic of watercolor for Eastlake artist
- 'A Hammer, A Bell, and A Song to Sing' livens up Lyceum
- CYT's 'The Legend of Pocahontas' should educate and entertain audiences
- BVHS grad Schonhoff surfing his way through the art world
- Longtime activist and director Virchis to be honored at Bonitafest
- Only the Sugar Witch knows for sure
- OnStage's 'The Lion in Winter' explores royal intrigue circa 1183
- Try to keep your hands on Texas hardbody
- All the world's a stage for CYT's Landen Baldwin
- South County CYT hatches family-friendly 'Honk!'
- 'Grease' opens at Chula Vista's OnStage Playhouse on April 27
- 'Tortilla Curtain' bisects intersecting lives of cross-border characters
» San Diego Medicare Beneficiaries Invited to Diabetes Event
In recognition of Older Americans...