One of Broadway's biggest successes comes to Chula Vista as Christian Youth Theater brings the beloved characters of the Charles Schulz cartoon strip “Peanuts” to the live stage in the classic musical "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown."
Summer time, no school. What will teens and preteens do with their time? The Southwestern College 2015 Summer Arts Program has an entertaining answer.
The Bonita Museum and Cultural Center is welcoming the art of The Art Kids of San Diego County through June 20. The exhibition contains the artwork from 32 different artists, either students or teachers associated with The Art Kids of San Diego County.
Esoteric Astrology as news for week May 20- 27, 2015
Chula Vista author Sherrie Miranda has recently released a historical novel “Secrets & Lies in El Salvador.” It is the story of an American girl who goes to war-torn El Salvador hoping to help victims of the war.
- War-torn El Salvador is setting for CV novelist
- Total lunar eclipse to provide Easter weekend present for skywatchers
- Arts have added much to my life, how about yours?
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Village Street Faire to take over CV’s Third Avenue on Sunday
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Charlie Brown, Snoopy and friends come to life through CYT
- Southwestern College Summer Arts Program for teens offers signups
- Bonita Museum and Cultural Center provides venue for young artists
- New art exhibit at SWC showcases binational identity
- Culture clashes and miracle bring Cruz family into notoriety
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' set for musical run at CVHS
- SWC faculty art exhibit stimulates and educates
- SWC celebrates African-American culture throughout February
- Magic of Disney to touch South County CYT stage in February
- Festival of lights brighten holiday spirit throughout city
- Angels and devils battle again in San Diego’s most popular holiday show at San Diego Rep
- 'Woman in the Mirror, A Dancer's Journey' returns to the stage
- Fright night: BVHS Halloween carnival is a scream
- Scream '14 set for 'spooktacular' fun at Bonita Vista High School
- Actor, singer, dancer — multi-talented BVHS Music Machine alum grabs spotlight
» Stand Up Paddleboard Race Clinic to Prepare for the 2015 Tommy Bahama Paddleboard Race & Ocean Festi
Take advantage of this rare...
» Classic 4 Kids Family Concert Series: Once Upon a Tiempo
Join the Classics Philharmonic Orchestra...
» Intimate Classics: Han Bin Yoon, Cello
Displaying phenomenal musical talent from...
» Grayson Erhard & Morning Bear - TIN ROOF
Denver Colorado - Colorado guitarist...