San Diego’s longest-running professional theater production is celebrating its 24th anniversary this year, but Lucifer is sneering. The Prince of Darkness and his minions are making plans to ruin the first Christmas.“La Pastorela de Inspi [..]
Esoteric Astrology for week Dec. 17 - 24, 2014
After successful runs at the Tenth Avenue Arts Center and Lyceum Theatre in 2012, San Diego Dance Theatre’s Live Arts Fest and White Box Live Arts in 2013, and the San Diego International Fringe Festival earlier this year, “Woman in the Mirror, A Dancer’s Journey,” produced by Devra Gregory and Inspiration Motivation Insight Talks, returns to the Horton Grand Theatre Dec. 4-21.
Halloween just wouldn’t be Halloween without a screaming banshee or two — or a horde of screaming teenagers.The Bonita Vista High School vocal music department staged Scream ’14 on two successive Saturdays — Oct. 18 and 25 to much fright, fun and success.
South County’s biggest Halloween party, the spooktacular musical event Scream ’14, will take place Oct. 18 and 25, at 8 p.m. at Bonita Vista High School.BVHS will convert its entire quad into an outdoor Halloween music festival and [..]
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- 'John Carter' film celebrates sci-fi classic book's 100th anniversary
- American values trumpeted in 'Act of Valor'
- No one is safe, even in 'Safe House'
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Zeros' European tour a smash despite weather
- Angels and devils battle again in San Diego’s most popular holiday show at San Diego Rep
- 'Woman in the Mirror, A Dancer's Journey' returns to the stage
- Fright night: BVHS Halloween carnival is a scream
- Scream '14 set for 'spooktacular' fun at Bonita Vista High School
- Actor, singer, dancer — multi-talented BVHS Music Machine alum grabs spotlight
- New spin on 'Odd Couple' doesn't diminish laughs
- Chula Vista Altrusa Club sets date for 11th annual fundraiser/fashion show
- Fringe Festival shines spotlight on local theater talent
- Mirror, mirror — Gregory views life through dance and transformation
- 'Disney's Little Mermaid' to make a splash in Chula Vista
- 'Our Town' on tap for Olympian High School drama department this weekend
- ‘Shrek the Musical’ to make its CYT debut in Chula Vista
- South County CYT’s ‘Willy Wonka’ is family-friendly theater viewing
- ‘Logan Heights’ may not be heaven, but it’s home for the Rosales family in OnStage production
- OnStage Playhouse receives 47 nominations for Aubrey Awards
» got milk? Sponsors Balboa Park December Nights Festival
The California Milk Processor Board...