The Village Street Faire, the largest spring block party in Chula Vista, takes Third Avenue by storm this Sunday, April 12, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Chula Vista’s original neighborhood, Third Avenue Village.Brimming with music, food, crafts an [..]
If the weather cooperates, South County residents who either stay up late or get up early will have a chance to view a total lunar eclipse during the early morning hours of Saturday, April 4. It will be a bonus for many observing the Easter weekend holiday.
The new exhibit at Southwestern College’s art gallery, “Gustavo Mayoral & Friends,” showcases the photography of Gustavo Mayoral, David Maung, Ave Pildas and Carlos Richardson. It is co-curated by Mayoral and Vallo Riberto. The [..]
OnStage Playhouse is presenting the San Diego premiere of “Our Lady of the Tortilla” by Luis Santeiro with a few local twists.
- Total lunar eclipse to provide Easter weekend present for skywatchers
- Arts have added much to my life, how about yours?
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- Village Street Faire to take over CV’s Third Avenue on Sunday
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- New art exhibit at SWC showcases binational identity
- Culture clashes and miracle bring Cruz family into notoriety
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' set for musical run at CVHS
- SWC faculty art exhibit stimulates and educates
- SWC celebrates African-American culture throughout February
- Magic of Disney to touch South County CYT stage in February
- Festival of lights brighten holiday spirit throughout city
- Angels and devils battle again in San Diego’s most popular holiday show at San Diego Rep
- 'Woman in the Mirror, A Dancer's Journey' returns to the stage
- Fright night: BVHS Halloween carnival is a scream
- Scream '14 set for 'spooktacular' fun at Bonita Vista High School
- Actor, singer, dancer — multi-talented BVHS Music Machine alum grabs spotlight
- New spin on 'Odd Couple' doesn't diminish laughs
- Chula Vista Altrusa Club sets date for 11th annual fundraiser/fashion show
- Fringe Festival shines spotlight on local theater talent
» Rady Children's Hospital Tourette Syndrome Support Group - “School Success Strategies”
Rady Children's Hospital-San Diego recently...