Something wicked this way comes to the Old Globe. Shakespeare’s classic tale of power and betrayal – “Macbeth” — comes to the Lowell Davies Festival Theatre during the 2016 Shakespeare Festival.
Esoteric Astrology as news for week July 20 – 27, 2016
In just three short years, Buddy Holly set the music world on fire and forever changed the face and sound of rock ’n’ roll. “Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story”, the musical that charts his meteoric climb, legendary adventures and tragic fall, kicks off OnStage Playhouse’s 2016-17 season of shows.
The Nashville-bred duo Smooth Hound Smith will open for the Dixie Chicks July 15 at Sleep Train Amphitheatre. Smooth Hound Smith is a foot stompin’ American roots duo comprised of “one-man-band” Zack Smith (guitars/vocals/foot drums/harmonicas/banjo) and Caitlin Doyle (vocals/percussion).
Before the summer action movies start, here are some tips on movies currently in theaters. It’s not too late to see Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War.” This action-filled flick may be the best comics-driven film of the seas [..]
- Lots to see before summer blockbusters jam the screen
- Back to the movies: 'Jungle Book' leads latest crop of offerings
- San Diego Latino Film Festival warrants chants of 'Olé, olé, olé ...'
- See you at the movies
- Top picks for upcoming Academy Awards, what to see in theaters
- Palm Springs Film Festival opens door to awards season
- Happy hauntings -- or how to carve a Halloween pumpkin
- It's a wrap: San Diego Film Festival announces 2015 award winners
- San Diego Film Festival closes this weekend with diverse offerings
- San Diego Film Festival to screen 110 offerings for celloloid lovers
- War-torn El Salvador is setting for CV novelist
- Total lunar eclipse to provide Easter weekend present for skywatchers
- Arts have added much to my life, how about yours?
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- American roots duo Smooth Hound Smith to open for Dixie Chicks
- Get ready to rock at Village Walk at Eastlake every Sunday
- Village Street Faire to take over CV’s Third Avenue on Sunday
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- Restaging of classic play entices audience with visual spectacle
- 'Buddy — The Buddy Holly Story' will rock and roll OnStage theater-goers
- New York City of the Roaring Twenties comes to Chula Vista
- 'Evita' remains timeless as ever in Chula Vista OnStage Production
- Want to raise your spirits? Let Madame Arcati do it at OnStage Playhouse
- 'The Music Man' closes this weekend at CVHS
- At least two sides to a story in OnStage's gritty 'Coyote on a Fence'
- ‘Almost, Maine’ — love-lorn residents and Northern Lights combine for entertaining play
- CYT to present 'The Addams Family' as finger-snapping post-Halloween treat
- ‘Full Gallop’ finds Vogue fashion icon Vreeland at crossroads
- Something smells a 'Fowl' in latest Bonitafest Melodrama production
- 'Unncessary Farce' is light, laugh-out-loud fun at OnStage Playhouse
- San Diego International Fringe Festival to push boundaries
- Fifty years of Cowboy Artists of America on display at Bonita museum
- ‘Always ... Patsy Cline’ lights up OnStage production with energy
» Dog Gone Fun at Otay Ranch Town Center Farmer's Market
On July have some fun...