Esoteric Astrology as news for week of June 24 – July 1, 2015
From Imperial Beach northward to Santa Barbara and as far east as San Bernardino, Southern California is essentially one large urban sprawl – home to 22.7 million residents or about 60 percent of the population of the state and seven percent of the population of the United States.
The Chula Vista Art Guild celebrated both its 70th anniversary and a new partnership with Southwestern Community College on June 6 with a reception and opening of an art exhibit held at the college’s art gallery.
It’s breeding season for great blue herons along the Pacific coast and visitors to Chula Vista’s Bayside Park have enjoyed observing several active nests in the trees that define the small colony there.
- War-torn El Salvador is setting for CV novelist
- Total lunar eclipse to provide Easter weekend present for skywatchers
- Arts have added much to my life, how about yours?
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Village Street Faire to take over CV’s Third Avenue on Sunday
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Shutterbugs in search of dark skies are in luck this summer
- Chula Vista Art Guild celebrates 70th anniversary with Southwestern College exhibit
- Great blue heron nests drawing bird watchers to CV's Bayside Park
- Charlie Brown, Snoopy and friends come to life through CYT
- Southwestern College Summer Arts Program for teens offers signups
- Bonita Museum and Cultural Center provides venue for young artists
- New art exhibit at SWC showcases binational identity
- Culture clashes and miracle bring Cruz family into notoriety
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' set for musical run at CVHS
- SWC faculty art exhibit stimulates and educates
- SWC celebrates African-American culture throughout February
- Magic of Disney to touch South County CYT stage in February
- Festival of lights brighten holiday spirit throughout city
- Angels and devils battle again in San Diego’s most popular holiday show at San Diego Rep
- 'Woman in the Mirror, A Dancer's Journey' returns to the stage
» Walfrido Garcia
Friday pm- pm Saturday pm-...
» California Youth Conservatory Theatre presents Spring Awakening at the Lyceum Theatre
Award-Winning Local Theatre Group Stage...
» Coronado School of the Arts Summer Intensives camps
Coronado School of the Arts...
» ASIS SD Chapter July Meeting
Scott Jones director of corporate...
» How to Find the Best Volunteers in San Diego with Jen Hamilton
In this interactive workshop nonprofit...