Esoteric Astrology as news for week November 20 – 26, 2014
Halloween just wouldn’t be Halloween without a screaming banshee or two — or a horde of screaming teenagers.The Bonita Vista High School vocal music department staged Scream ’14 on two successive Saturdays — Oct. 18 and 25 to much fright, fun and success.
South County’s biggest Halloween party, the spooktacular musical event Scream ’14, will take place Oct. 18 and 25, at 8 p.m. at Bonita Vista High School.BVHS will convert its entire quad into an outdoor Halloween music festival and [..]
Bonita Vista High School Music Machine alumnus Giancarlo Dongo will always have a song in his voice and a spring in his step, even if his career goal is to become a speech therapist.
The setting is San Diego instead of New York and the surnames are a bit more revealing of the region; other than it, it’s the same superb Neil Simon wit in his stage classic “The Odd Couple.”Chula Vistan Bill Virchis is servin [..]
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- 'John Carter' film celebrates sci-fi classic book's 100th anniversary
- American values trumpeted in 'Act of Valor'
- No one is safe, even in 'Safe House'
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Zeros' European tour a smash despite weather
- Fright night: BVHS Halloween carnival is a scream
- Scream '14 set for 'spooktacular' fun at Bonita Vista High School
- Actor, singer, dancer — multi-talented BVHS Music Machine alum grabs spotlight
- New spin on 'Odd Couple' doesn't diminish laughs
- Chula Vista Altrusa Club sets date for 11th annual fundraiser/fashion show
- Fringe Festival shines spotlight on local theater talent
- Mirror, mirror — Gregory views life through dance and transformation
- 'Disney's Little Mermaid' to make a splash in Chula Vista
- 'Our Town' on tap for Olympian High School drama department this weekend
- ‘Shrek the Musical’ to make its CYT debut in Chula Vista
- South County CYT’s ‘Willy Wonka’ is family-friendly theater viewing
- ‘Logan Heights’ may not be heaven, but it’s home for the Rosales family in OnStage production
- OnStage Playhouse receives 47 nominations for Aubrey Awards
- Olympian's 'The Crucible' provides intense payoff
- OnStage Playhouse to be represented at national showcase