Take a trip back in time to the Roaring Twenties in New York City, a place filled with lively flappers, dashing leading men and a dragon lady of a villainess who you’ll love to hate.
One of the most passionate and colorful musicals in theater history, “Evita” is currently being showcased at OnStage Playhouse in downtown Chula Vista.
Back to the movies for a review of the latest offerings:
In need of something to raise your spirits? Or in the mood to see spirits raised from the beyond? If so, visit Chula Vista’s OnStage Playhouse to view “Blithe Spirit,” a classic comedy by Noel Coward.
- Back to the movies: 'Jungle Book' leads latest crop of offerings
- San Diego Latino Film Festival warrants chants of 'Olé, olé, olé ...'
- See you at the movies
- Top picks for upcoming Academy Awards, what to see in theaters
- Palm Springs Film Festival opens door to awards season
- Happy hauntings -- or how to carve a Halloween pumpkin
- It's a wrap: San Diego Film Festival announces 2015 award winners
- San Diego Film Festival closes this weekend with diverse offerings
- San Diego Film Festival to screen 110 offerings for celloloid lovers
- War-torn El Salvador is setting for CV novelist
- Total lunar eclipse to provide Easter weekend present for skywatchers
- Arts have added much to my life, how about yours?
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Village Street Faire to take over CV’s Third Avenue on Sunday
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- New York City of the Roaring Twenties comes to Chula Vista
- 'Evita' remains timeless as ever in Chula Vista OnStage Production
- Want to raise your spirits? Let Madame Arcati do it at OnStage Playhouse
- 'The Music Man' closes this weekend at CVHS
- At least two sides to a story in OnStage's gritty 'Coyote on a Fence'
- ‘Almost, Maine’ — love-lorn residents and Northern Lights combine for entertaining play
- CYT to present 'The Addams Family' as finger-snapping post-Halloween treat
- ‘Full Gallop’ finds Vogue fashion icon Vreeland at crossroads
- Something smells a 'Fowl' in latest Bonitafest Melodrama production
- 'Unncessary Farce' is light, laugh-out-loud fun at OnStage Playhouse
- San Diego International Fringe Festival to push boundaries
- Fifty years of Cowboy Artists of America on display at Bonita museum
- ‘Always ... Patsy Cline’ lights up OnStage production with energy
- Shutterbugs in search of dark skies are in luck this summer
- Chula Vista Art Guild celebrates 70th anniversary with Southwestern College exhibit
» Fundamentals of Employment Law 5.10.16
This course will provide an...
» I'm the Boss, Now What? How to Manage the Transition From Peer to Supervisor (2 part series)
This workshop will focus specifically...