Global Astronomy Month, organized each April by Astronomers Without Borders, is the world’s largest celebration of astronomy. The goal is to bring enthusiasts together worldwide to celebrate the night sky and its many wonders.
Esoteric Astrology as news for week April 10- 16, 2014
The two remaining Beatles and their legions of fans recently celebrated the 50-year anniversary of the band’s historic 1964 “Ed Sullivan Show” appearance that kicked off a musical and cultural revolution that is still being felt tod [..]
South County Christian Youth Theater will present “Shrek the Musical” March 7-9 and 14-16 at the Mater Dei Catholic High School theater.The hilarious story of everyone’s favorite ogre comes to dazzling new life on the stage for the first time in Chula Vista.
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- 'John Carter' film celebrates sci-fi classic book's 100th anniversary
- American values trumpeted in 'Act of Valor'
- No one is safe, even in 'Safe House'
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Zeros' European tour a smash despite weather
- ‘Shrek the Musical’ to make its CYT debut in Chula Vista
- South County CYT’s ‘Willy Wonka’ is family-friendly theater viewing
- ‘Logan Heights’ may not be heaven, but it’s home for the Rosales family in OnStage production
- OnStage Playhouse receives 47 nominations for Aubrey Awards
- Olympian's 'The Crucible' provides intense payoff
- OnStage Playhouse to be represented at national showcase
- CYT delights locals with production of ‘Peter Pan’
- Olympian High School students tackle performance of 'Grease'
- CYT's 'Annie' opens this weekend at Mater Dei Catholic High School
- Wonder of the wild expresses dynamic of watercolor for Eastlake artist
- 'A Hammer, A Bell, and A Song to Sing' livens up Lyceum
- CYT's 'The Legend of Pocahontas' should educate and entertain audiences
- BVHS grad Schonhoff surfing his way through the art world
- Longtime activist and director Virchis to be honored at Bonitafest
- Only the Sugar Witch knows for sure
» National Brain Tumor Society's San Diego Brain Tumor Walk
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA UNITES TO FIGHT...
» St. Charles Catholic School & Preschool Registration (K-8)
School Registration Session on April...
» FREE BREAKFAST FOR BLOOD DONORS!
Corpus Christi - ALL HEROES...