Esoteric Astrology as new for week Dec. 5-11, 2013
South County Christian Youth Theater, an after-school theater arts training program, will present its opening production of the 2013-14 season, Roald Dahl’s “Willy Wonka,” Nov. 8-10 and 15-17 at the Mater Dei Catholic High School performing arts center.
The San Diego Film Festival has announced the line-up for its 2013 event that will take place Oct. 2-6 at the Reading Theater in San Diego's historic Gaslamp district and ArcLight Cinemas in the Westfield UTC Mall in La Jolla.
Chula Vista’s OnStage Playhouse is presenting the San Diego premiere of award-winning playwright Josefina Lopez’s “Logan Heights,” a witty and poetic dramedy about an immigrant family’s struggle in the barrio.
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Anthem for a new generation: IB boys making the hip-hop music scene
- 'John Carter' film celebrates sci-fi classic book's 100th anniversary
- American values trumpeted in 'Act of Valor'
- No one is safe, even in 'Safe House'
- Viewers set sail for 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island'
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- Zeros' European tour a smash despite weather
- South County CYT’s ‘Willy Wonka’ is family-friendly theater viewing
- ‘Logan Heights’ may not be heaven, but it’s home for the Rosales family in OnStage production
- OnStage Playhouse receives 47 nominations for Aubrey Awards
- Olympian's 'The Crucible' provides intense payoff
- OnStage Playhouse to be represented at national showcase
- CYT delights locals with production of ‘Peter Pan’
- Olympian High School students tackle performance of 'Grease'
- CYT's 'Annie' opens this weekend at Mater Dei Catholic High School
- Wonder of the wild expresses dynamic of watercolor for Eastlake artist
- 'A Hammer, A Bell, and A Song to Sing' livens up Lyceum
- CYT's 'The Legend of Pocahontas' should educate and entertain audiences
- BVHS grad Schonhoff surfing his way through the art world
- Longtime activist and director Virchis to be honored at Bonitafest
- Only the Sugar Witch knows for sure
- OnStage's 'The Lion in Winter' explores royal intrigue circa 1183
» HireLive Professional Hiring Event - Sales & Management Specific
HireLive is a national career...
» 39th Annual Small Image Art Competition, Gallery 21
This th Annual Small Image...