Time again for San Diego’s Diego International Fringe Festival with 11 days of eyeball busting shows! What is your taste in entertainment? The mostly downtown events include circus, opera, burlesque, comedy/drama, musical, dance, puppetry, street theater, Family Fringe and visual art. There are more than 80 shows to choose from.
Beginning in August, the Bonita Museum & Cultural Center will host a special exhibit featuring cowboy art from some of the members of the Cowboy Artists of America, the oldest and most respected association of this genre in the United States.
OnStage Playhouse opens its 2015-16 season with “Always …Patsy Cline.” It’s much more than a tribute to the legendary country singer who died tragically at age 30 in a plane crash in 1963. The show is based on a true story ab [..]
From Imperial Beach northward to Santa Barbara and as far east as San Bernardino, Southern California is essentially one large urban sprawl – home to 22.7 million residents or about 60 percent of the population of the state and seven percent of the population of the United States.
- War-torn El Salvador is setting for CV novelist
- Total lunar eclipse to provide Easter weekend present for skywatchers
- Arts have added much to my life, how about yours?
- Still not too late to drop in on Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Look skyward during Global Astronomy Month
- More than 100 films to screen at San Diego Film Festival this week
- Skateboarders converge for film project in Chula Vista
- 'Revelation Road 2' movie premiere set this weekend at CV’s UltraStar Cinemas
- Top 10 films of 2012? One critic checks off her list of favorites
- Is 'Cloud Atlas' the best film of 2012?
- 'Life of Pi' tells an amazing story
- Get into the 'spirit' of Halloween with these flick picks
- Re-boot of classic TV 'Munsters' to air as Halloween special
- Making the movie rounds
- Que Viva Cine Latino film series continues at Otay Ranch Town Center
- Village Street Faire to take over CV’s Third Avenue on Sunday
- Baja Bugs impress Queen Bee audience at Beatles Fair
- 'American Idol' sensation Jessica Sanchez spices up Poinsettia Bowl game with live performance
- Bundle up for 'magical' snowfall in Eastlake
- Eclipse-chasers converge to view sun's burning "ring of fire"
- Former Sweetwater district arts chief honored with department name
- Chula Vistans rock out at 'party of the century'
- Multi-platinum rockers P.O.D. to headline Chula Vista's 100th birthday celebration
- New lineup has Baja Bugs reaching new heights
- Olympic View students are abuzz
- SWC choir to perform at major Dia de los Muertos event
- Mainly Mozart returns to Mater Dei Catholic's Kassebaum Theatre
- Get your groove on at NC's bayfront
- American Carnage tour hits Chula Vista with a sledgehammer
- CV's Baja Bugs play rooftop concert
- San Diego International Fringe Festival to push boundaries
- Fifty years of Cowboy Artists of America on display at Bonita museum
- ‘Always ... Patsy Cline’ lights up OnStage production with energy
- Shutterbugs in search of dark skies are in luck this summer
- Chula Vista Art Guild celebrates 70th anniversary with Southwestern College exhibit
- Great blue heron nests drawing bird watchers to CV's Bayside Park
- Charlie Brown, Snoopy and friends come to life through CYT
- Southwestern College Summer Arts Program for teens offers signups
- Bonita Museum and Cultural Center provides venue for young artists
- New art exhibit at SWC showcases binational identity
- Culture clashes and miracle bring Cruz family into notoriety
- 'Bye Bye Birdie' set for musical run at CVHS
- SWC faculty art exhibit stimulates and educates
- SWC celebrates African-American culture throughout February
- Magic of Disney to touch South County CYT stage in February
» Walfrido Garcia
Friday pm- pm Saturday pm-...
» California Youth Conservatory Theatre presents Spring Awakening at the Lyceum Theatre
Award-Winning Local Theatre Group Stage...
» Coronado School of the Arts Summer Intensives camps
Coronado School of the Arts...